Thursday, 15 September 2011

Cozy, Sustainable, Beautiful: The Art of Zen Crochet on Etsy

Hey Folks!

Just sharing some love today for one of my favorite Etsy shops, The Art of Zen Crochet!

It seems as though Mother Nature has flicked the switch from summer to fall here in Canada and it's time to start thinking about all things cozy and warm!

So...

here are my picks:



Love these warm, earthy tones. Perfect for fall. I am in love with this scarf!



I bought these in brown last year. They are perfect for that in-between weather when you need something on your hands, but full mitts are too warm. I love wearing these. Perfect fit and so well-made.



This is on my wish-list. I love the earthy colors!

Check out more "Earth and People friendly fiber art" here:


and get cozy my friends!

With gratitude,

Lori

4 comments:

Beautiful! Thank you so much!
 
lovely items, talented lady!!
 
I have TheArtofZen...Crochet's Gypsy scarf pictured above in peacock and it's one of my favorite things to wear! Thanks for sharing the work of this wonderful artist :)
 
very pretty...
 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...