Wednesday, 31 August 2011

#1 Breastfeeding Must-Have

One of the great things about breastfeeding is that it doesn't cost anything (with the exception of a few optional items ie. breast pump, breast pads, nursing pillow, etc.). However, there is one thing I have invested in that I can't live without. I use it every day and every night, it helps make breastfeeding in public a breeze, is comfortable, washes well, looks great. Drum roll please......

The Glamourmom Nursing Tank!!



Look at this woman, comfortably nursing her baby without any bare skin (it took a great deal of practice for me to be as relaxed as her!) Beautiful, isn't it? This nursing tank truly has helped me achieve this level of comfort and relaxation while I nurse my little guy. And no, I'm not being paid to endorse this product (I just really love it!)

 This tank is very user-friendly. There is a little clasp on the strap that is easy to open and close with one hand and exposes your breast easily. No need for 'hooter hiders', capes or other contraptions that are awkward and draw attention. It is great for layering under tees, tanks or sweaters.

And what's more, the easier  it is to breastfeed in public, the more likely you are to get out of the house, the more sane you will be as a new mom. You can't put a price on that! AND, as an added bonus, breastfeeding will become more mainstream the more we do it, and the more people see it. So in the end, you are doing yourself, your baby and society all a great big favor. (I can justify buying almost anything if I think I'm saving the world in one way or another!)

For the month of August (World Breastfeeding Month), Glamourmom is doing a 'buy one, give one' promotion, donating tanks to women in need so your purchase really will make a difference! But hurry - today is the last day!

Click here for Glamourmom website:
http://www.glamourmom.com/index.asp

Happy Nursing!

With Gratitude,
Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...